Foundations Monthly Webinar, 21 June 2022
Job Description - HIA Manager
To lead the Home Improvement Agency internally and represent it externally
To effectively manage the staff and resources of the agency ensuring it meets all service level agreements and agreed financial targets
To act as a key member of the Board, to assume responsibility for delivering the strategy as agreed by the Board as a whole.
To work with the Board and funding partners to ensure the future financial sustainability of the Agency.
To develop the scope and services of the agency in response to community needs and funding opportunities, ensuring an independent future for as many clients as possible
Duties and Responsibilities
- To plan for the survival and growth of the agency within the agreed strategic framework
- To lead, motivate, manage and develop all members of staff
- To develop and maintain operational and strategic partnerships with existing and new stakeholders and funders to ensure the financial health of the Agency.
- To operate within the criteria of Service Level Agreements
- To build public awareness of the organisation and initiate market-led revenue-building activities within the defined scope of the agency (helping the elderly and disabled)
- To ensure appropriate policies and procedures are maintained in accordance with best value and practice.
- To ensure the Home Improvement Agency acts in accordance with the Memorandum and Articles of Association and complies with all relevant legislation.
- To seek out and recommend opportunities for development and expansion of the operation and seek alternative funding streams primary funders.
- To constantly monitor the needs of the client group and their expectations of the Agency, and maximise client benefits and value from the Agency services, recommending new services as appropriate.