Foundations Webinar, Tuesday 25 January 2022
Safespaces, offer customised, living & sleeping environments for adults and children with complex needs, such as autism, epilepsy & challenging behaviours. Our attractive, safe rooms & soft high sided beds support increased safety, better sleep patterns, sensory processing & learning.
For use at home, in school, hospitals, respite & holidays. Families have described our products as “Life changing!”
Customised quality design & installation
- Full design service in consultation with families and professionals – customised solutions for complex needs
- Quality, attractive, strong, durable, easy clean products which last (15 years use documented).
- A highly effective alternative to room padding
- Rentals, cleaning, maintenance, repairs and house move service
- Eligible for Disabled Facilities Grant funding in most areas of the UK
- Products installed in under two hours across the UK and abroad
Professional customer service
- Members of BHTA, Trading Standards accredited. Fully trained, DBS checked Product Advisors and Technicians, affiliated with Healthcare & Assistive Technologies Society.
- Track record of excellent customer service, client feedback and after care
- Quick response time – capacity to respond to emergencies
- Work within framework agreements or individual contracts
Find out about the impact our products have on families’ lives at:
If you would like to discuss options, please get in touch.
Call us on 01706 816274 or contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org